There is so much going on in Cornwall all year round, such a wide variety of events for everyone.
Festivals, performances, live music, art exhibitions, dance, lectures, workshops, guided walks and tours, films, comedy and outdoor activities.
We've tried to list a few of the larger events below but do recommend taking a look at Cornwall 365 for smaller more local events in the Marazion area for the dates you are visiting.
- 5th March - St Piran's Day. Lots of events all around the county celebrating one of Cornwall's national saints.
- 5th March - 10th World Pasty Championships at the Eden Project
- 18th - 20th March - Bedruthan Spring Fair, Newquay.
- 2nd - 3rd April - Cornwall Garden Society Spring Show, Royal Cornwall Show Ground, Wadebridge
- 22nd - 24th April - Porthleven Food Festival, Porthleven
- 28th April - May 2nd - Cornwall International Male Voice Choir Festival
- 1st May - Padstow Obby Os
- 6th - 14th May - Fowey Festival of Arts and Literature
- 7th May - Helston Flora Day
- 13th - 15th May - St Ives Food and Drink Festival.
- 9th - 11th June - Royal Cornwall Show